Please read in preparation for your next appointment at our clinics in Norman and Edmond.
NOTICE: We are reducing clinic/office hours. Please call the office directly for hours of operation. If we do not answer please leave a detailed message.
During the Corona Virus ( COVID-19) pandemic, we are taking stringent measures to keep you and our employees safe, We have implemented some precautions to make it safer for you our valued patients and all of us.
If you are feeling sick with symptoms of flu, cough, fever, and or have traveled outside of the US or within the US where the number of cases of COVID-19 are high, please do not enter the building and reschedule your appointment!
We will be canceling our visits to the Oklahoma Heart Hospital and Southern Plains Medical Center in Chickasa until further notice.
Here are some updates for your safety and protection.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please stay seated in your car and call from your phone to notify us of your arrival and we will check you in. We will text or call you as soon as your room is available. This will reduce the amount of exposure in our waiting room.
- Your temperature will be checked prior to entering our building by our staff members.
- We ask that upon arrival, you use the sink to wash your hands and do the same prior to your departure.
- Visitors who are accompanying you will be limited at this time, so please leave them in the car unless you are minor and must have a parent or someone helping you with a wheelchair or walking.
- Our offices are taking extra precautions by wiping down all chairs, counters and all surfaces with anti-viral and anti-bacterial medical grade sanitizing wipes, used by patients and staff even more often than normal.
- Elective surgeries are being placed on hold by many hospitals however some surgery centers may allow these cases depending on the urgency and health of the patient.
- Elective or routine exams are being deferred at this time to keep the volume of patients entering our offices and can be rescheduled for a later date.
- We will be wearing masks and gloves at all times to keep everyone protected during your visit our clinic.
For further information to protect yourself and your family please go to www.cdc.gov Please call our office at (405) 285-7408 for rescheduling your appointment.
Buksh and his staff.